Friday, December 29, 2006

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion
Have mercy on us and on the whole world.."


I feel very inspired to write what had just happened to me..

I went to OLPS for weekday mass today and i felt the need to attend the rosary session before mass. Yet when i went in i heard people who were singing:

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion
Have mercy on us and on the whole world.."



I last heard this phrash during the CJC JC1 camp during october. It was only that moment when i heard it that it was refreshed into my mind, etched into a corner of my skull. I just sang with the crowd, and all of a sudden i just felt something hot in my eyes. They were tears but they didn't well out of my eye lids, but they were just there. In my heart, i just felt touched by the Lord, and all the things i have been troubled about just simply vanished. I was happy beyond measures, happy that i couldn't stop smiling..



When i went home, my grandmother leg was swelling, i don't know why but i offered to walk to the clinic to help take number so that she could visit the doctor at the later point of time. I don't know why but i got the number 13. In my heart there was just this feeling:

"13 is not an unlucky number..
It is Mother Mary's number..
Its a sign that i should and my family
should really start saying the rosary."



The rosary is a wonderful thing because it really saves us from all our sins and temptations. It meditates on the Lord's pray, at the same time it let us interceed to Mary. We interceed to Mary to ask her to help us to ask her son to help us in our needs, which is exactly the same as we asked our friends to pray for us.



Mother Mary pray for us
Mary our mother, bless us..

No comments: